Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Last post of April. Where does the time go?

Allsorts: wk 517 Mothers Day/Feminine
Sweet Stampin' Challenge:  Dance
Crafty Sentiments Design: Lace and/or Ribbon Challenge
Through the Craft Room Door: ATG
Cute n Crafty: #25 ATG
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends: #104 ATG

Here is a side step dresser card. This was my challenge to my friend Glenda. We are having so much fun challenging each other. It helps keep those creative juices flowing. I hope you enjoy my card.

It was brought to my attention that I didn't follow the rules to be eligible to win in one of the challenges I entered. So in an attempt to remedy that I would like to share with you how I constructed my card.
First I chose the two different patterned papers. Then I stamped my images and fussy cut them. I actually drew the tutu and the ballet shoes, then colored them with Copics and fussy cut them as well. I popped up the drawers with double sided Scotch foam tape and added a piece of lace to the bottom drawer. Then I added my embellishments and stamped my sentiment.









5 comments:

  1. Super shape of card and some lovely items used. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge this week at Allsorts. I would like to draw you attention to our guidelines especially No 4 as you are not eligible to be entered into the draw.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation and certainly perfect for a lady, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great creation and perfect for our challenge.Thanks for sharing at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete