Monday, April 15, 2019

Crafty Card Makers #231 "Easter", Always Fun Challenge #106 "Easter", Cute and Crafty Challenge #24 "Easter", Use Your Stuff #355 "Easter/Spring", My Time to Craft #394 "Easter or Hedgehogs", Sweet Stampin' Challengr "Getting Ready Easter/Spring", The Fairy and the Unicorn April Challenge "Easter Rabbits"

I made a few Easter cards this year. I thought I had better get them posted. Even though I make cards with bunnies, I know the true meaning, remember "He is risen".
I hope you enjoy my card.









8 comments:

  1. Great Easter card and cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design!Pretty images and colors! Happy Easter!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Cathy! Cutest bunny and a lovely design. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog, much appreciated!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Easter card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and cute Cathy! I love the way you coloured the basket too, it looks adorable. Happy Easter!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Easter card - love that bunny image! Thanks for playing along with USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Easter card Cathy. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. """""""I just want to say that your article is just as great. The clarity of your message is simple
    excellent and I can assume that you are an expert on this matter.""""""
    easy video maker crack
    easy video maker platinum key
    easy video maker online free
    easy video maker crack download"

    ReplyDelete