Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Patties Creations "Babies", My Time to Craft "Pink/Girlie", Art Impressions #251 "Floral", Cardz 4 Galz #91 "Oh Pretty Baby", Pearly Sparkles Challenge #38 "Make It Girlie"

My friend Glenda has been giving me personal challenges, this is the first one I accepted. This is a bridge card, it is a very sweet fold. I made this card for a friend that just had twin girls. The card folds down flat to fit in an envelope nicely. I bought this stamp set at Hobby Lobby. I believe it is a Stampabilities set but not exactly sure. Of  course, the outer wrap went missing.








9 comments:

  1. Love your bridge card! I am enjoying our challenges!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Pearly Sparkles this month. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend, this is such a clever and delightful card idea!

    hugs and kisses from germany silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card design! The baby carriage is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry! Be sure to join us next month for our next challenge!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Patties Creations Design Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet design - clever card shape too.

    Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card design. Love how cute it is. Perfect for the baby theme. Thank you for playing along with us at pattie's creations challenge. Loved seeing your card in our gallery. Hope you will join us in future. Happy crafting. Hugs -bharati

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Babies, Babies, Babies” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete