Sunday, March 17, 2019

Addicted to Stamps #172 "Spring", All Sorts #511 "Favorite Stamp/Image/Die", Crafty Calendar "For a Child", My Time to Craft #392 "Raining Cats and Dogs", 2 CraftyCritter Crazies #24 "Anything with a Critter" , Daisy Chain #28 "Spring is in the Air", Creative Craft Cottage #116 "Spring Fever"

I thought I would give the tunnel card a try. So, I challenged my friend Glenda and we both agreed to give it a try. I must admit this fold was a little hard to grasp from the tutorial I watched. This card is not without flaws, but I think the end result is cute. I think any little girl would be happy to receive it.










8 comments:

  1. Love your card, inside and front! Pretty!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty in the fresh Spring colours, thanks so much for joining in our 'Use a Favourite' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a wonderful shaker card and sweet interior! Utterly delightful! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or A Designer Favorite. Smiles and wishes for a wonderful day!
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute little poodle. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your creativity over at Allsorts, lovely work;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly wonderful creation full of the essence of Spring love the little characters thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card with beautiful colours and great scenes! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete