Thursday, January 31, 2019

Crafting by Design "Animal Challenge", Crafty Gals Corner #184 "CAS", Paper Minutes #573 "Valentines Day", Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge #38 "Furry Thing Goes", Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Love is in the Air", My Favorite Things Challenge #422 "Sketch"


I don't usually do CAS but I saw a couple of challenges that I thought would be fun.
The Stamp is a Scrap Happy Exclusive. A local shop where I used to live had their own line of stamps. I hope you like my creation.









6 comments:

  1. What a great card, thanks for allowing us to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love the wild washi tape and paw prints, and your lion is just adorable! Thanks for sharing the love with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gorgeous and such a sweet image. :-) It's lovely to see some 'big cats' coming to play :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Card looks great!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy your little lion is adorable and I love the coloring. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner challenges. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana forrest

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Lion and amazing footprints!
    thanks for showing it for paperminutes.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete