Sunday, January 27, 2019

#133 Dragonfliy Journeys "I Heart You", #389 My Time to Craft "All You Need is Love", #127 Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers "V is for Valentine", #498 C.R.A.F.T. "Love/Valentines, #89 Moving Along with the Times "Have a Heart", Southern Girls Challenge "Love is in the Air"


Hi friends! Well, I have returned. After changing jobs, buying a house and moving. It has been a long time. I wanted to Blog but other things kept taking priority.  So here is a valentine using Penny Black Stamps. I hope you like it.

   

        

11 comments:

  1. Lovely PB image, thanks for joining us at MAWTT , xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,
    what very sweet images and such a lovely design too.
    Lots of lovely hearts on those images also.
    Super paper used as well.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Valentine!
    Love the wee hedgies!
    Thanks for being Valentines with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too precious! Thanks for joining us at SOSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have dealt with a lot of change lately, welcome back to blogland. You are off to a terrific start with this cute card, darling image. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card. I love the image you have used. Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute pair of hedgehogs! Perfect for a sweet valentine. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cathy! I'm so glad you are back to crafting with this adorable creation. I just love it! Thanks so much for joining my "I Heart You" blog challenge and Good Luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet! So lovely to see your entry pop up at Southern Girls. Come back and play along with us again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete