Saturday, March 14, 2015

BBTB2 "Bird cage", Allsorts #302 "Flowers and Pearls", HIMCR #191 "Super Scraps Saturday", 7 Kids College Fund #121"ATG", Simon Says Stamp "Things That Fly"

My computer was fine, then one day I got on to post a card and I wasted 2 hours just trying to post my card. I kept playing around until finally the card appeared and I don't have an idea how it appeared. It has something to do with my Picasa album but I can not figure it out. It is so frustating. We have someone coming for dinner tomorrow. I was going to post my card real quick and then do a little house cleaning. Two hours later the card is not posted and the house is not clean...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









15 comments:

  1. Love the card and colors Cathy. The design is great too. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty cage and bird, Cathy. I really love birds. I like your stitched panel, too. What a wonderful card to say "thanks".
    I'm so sorry you have having such terrible problems getting your photos posted and hope you can figure it out really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the birdcage!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card!!! Great birdcage and bird. Love the bg paper. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Birdcage Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! I like the use of the shadow image with the birdcage! Great colors and papers! Glad you were able to get it posted!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I love the mix of patterned papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your birdcage and birdie. Nice card design and pretty soft colors. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your birdcage and birdie. Nice card design and pretty soft colors. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cathy your card was worth the two hours trouble it took. Who cares about the clean house. Your guests are coming to see you and not your house. Your card is absolutely beautiful and elegant. I am so glad you joined us at our challenge this week at BBTB2.
    -DT Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete