Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cute Card Thursday, Animal Magic

                                     http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

I would like to enter this card in the Cute Card Thursday challenge. Our dog Sadie was attacked by a coyote and she was at the Vets for almost 2 weeks.  We thought that she had enough fight in her to recover but it was not meant to be.  We had to put her down on March the 27 th.
I made this card as a Thank You card for the Vet and all the people who tried to keep Sadie alive and cheer her on.

4 comments:

  1. oh so sad for you all xxx and love the card you created for those that cared for her
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss, your card is absolutely fantastic, I love the googley eyes
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sad story Cathy, I'm so sorry. I'm sure the Vet really appreciated your Thank You card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete